Konrad Group is a next generation digital consultancy that is dedicated to solving complex business problems for their global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Konrad Group employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. They hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
Associate Experience Designer (UI/UX)
As an Associate Experience Designer (UI/UX) you will be involved in KONRAD GROUP’s design thinking process and the creation of innovative mobile, tablet and web products. You will bridge the gap between design, business, and technology to ship world-class digital experiences for leading companies and global brands.
- Work with design leads to create compelling interactive experiences
- Perform user research and develop information architecture, user goals, journey maps, and design wireframes and visual interfaces
- Collaborate with developers to ensure pixel perfect execution across all project deliverables
- Work with strategy consultants to gain insights into clients’ business and project objectives
- Learn the end-to-end process of project delivery and the associated design tools involved
Commesurate with experience
An initial conversation will be scheduled with all shortlisted applicants.
- OCAD U current upper-year students in 4th year undergrad, final year Master’s or recent graduates (2018, 2019 or 2020)
- Firm grasp of design fundamentals demonstrated by a strong portfolio of digital projects
- Meticulous attention to detail and a keen eye for typography and visual hierarchy
- Clear and effective communication skills in articulating design concepts and rationales
- Proficient in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite, and an eagerness to learn new tools
- Positive attitude with a desire to grow within a collaborative, inspiring teamwork environment
- Current resume including full contact information (name, phone and email)
- Cover letter outlining your interest in the opportunity and highlighting your relevant experience
- Creative portfolio (PDF or website). Please highlight 3-5 key UI/UX design projects.
Deadline for Submissions
All applicants will submit via Konrad Careers: