Requests and forms
Please complete and submit the relevant Campus Security request form(s) for the following services.
A member of the Campus Security team will be in contact to confirm and finalize all requests.
This request form must be submitted when security guard coverage is needed for events, approved after hour access, or contractor coverage. Guards will be charged at a rate of $30.00 per hour for each guard with a minimum four hours per guard. Guard requests must be submitted with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice. Failure to provide 48 hours’ notice for this request will result in additional charges. An account code must be submitted with this request. Colour coded wristbands can be obtained for alcohol events at the cost of $8 per 50 Wristbands.
This program provides detailed information on security programs and services available through Campus Security. To request a presentation for your faculty or department, please complete this request form.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONAccess is only available to staff, faculty and students during OCAD University hours of operation. Controlled access may only be programmed during these times. If after hour access is required, it is mandatory for a guard to be scheduled to provide access and to accompany the individual/group during this access (a guard request form must be submitted and charges will be incurred by the requesting department). After hour access must be approved by the Assistant Director, Campus Security or Supervisors, Campus Security.
Contact a Supervisor, Campus Security.
The Safety & Security Services department organizes the distribution and safekeeping of keys and alarm codes for the OCADU community. Directors, Managers, Unit Leaders and their approved designates are the only acceptable authorizing approvers. To help support the access requirements for the university, forms for requesting Keys, Alarm Code Requisition Form, Lock Change Request, and Key Authorization Form can be found in this section.
How to begin:
- Request forms must have all fields filled in.
- A member of the Safety & Security Services, will notify the requestor once the key or alarm code is available for pickup,
- Keys and Alarm Codes can be retrieved at the Safety & Security Services office located at 51 McCaul, Level 2 between 8:30AM- 5:00PM Monday - Friday.
- Keys and alarm codes may not be duplicated, loaned or shared with another person.
- Lost or broken keys are to be reported immediately to Safety & Security Services.
- Keys are to be returned to Safety & Security Services between (51 McCaul, Level 2 between 8:30AM- 5:00PM Monday – Friday), when no longer needed.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com
- First Aid & CPR Training
- Incident Reporting
- Temp. Installation of Student WorkTemp. Installation of Student Work
- Device RequestDevice Form
- Guard Request
- Aware Program Request
- Lost & Found Form
- Alarm Code Requisition FormTHIS FORM IS TO BE FILLED OUT BY THE ALARM CODE RECIPIENTS UNIT LEADER OR DESIGNATE
- Key Authorization FormUNIT LEADERS ARE AUTOMATICALLY THE DESIGNATED ACCESS CONTROL PERSON FOR THEIR ALLOCATED UNIT. THEY MAY DELEGATE THE AUTHORITY TO REQUEST/ORDER NEW KEYS TO A STAFF MEMBER USING THIS FORM
- Key Requisition FormUNIT LEADERS OR APPROVED DESIGNATES MAY REQUEST KEYS FOR INTERIOR OCADU SPACES USING THIS FORMKEYCARDACCESSREQUESTS
- Lock Change RequestUNIT LEADERS MAY REQUEST A LOCK AND/OR CYCLINDER CHANGE USING THIS FORM Additional charges may apply