OCAD U Digital Security Competition
Image by Alex Gebhardt
AND THE WINNERS ARE...
FIRST PLACE: ALISON LEA ROWAN, Fourth Year, Graphic Design
SECOND PLACE: ARTUR WRONA, First Year, Industrial Design
STUDENT CHOICE AND HONOURABLE MENTION: JOHN MARK NICOMEDEZ, Fifth Year, Graphic Design
Congratulations to all the winners and participants for the outstanding submissions!
- Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm in Room 190, 100 McCaul.
- The brief for the competition will also be posted to the Canvas Course
- Final PDF submissions for the competition will submitted via the Canvas Course
- 1st Place - $2000 Prize
- 2nd Place - $1000 Prize
- Student Choice Award - $100 Prize (Student voting through the Canvas Course will be open at 4:00 pm on Friday, March 6, and closing by 1:00 pm on Monday March 9) Stay tuned for link on how to vote when it opens!
- Friday, March 6, 2015 12:00pm
- Monday, March 9, 2015 4:00pm
- 49 McCaul Street
- Officiated by Andrew McAllister, Manager, Academic Computing
- Participants retain all Intellectual Property rights to their work.
- By submitting to the Competition, participating students accept all items set out within the rules of the Competition, including permission to photograph or video all work, to archive any and all variations of documentation to allow OCAD U to reproduce or publish for educational purposes in the future.
- All participants work will be on display for the duration of the competition.