WU GlobalPay for Students
How to Pay for Your International Education
We’ve partnered with Western Union Business Solutions to give international students and their families an easy, affordable way to pay for their tuition and other education costs.
- No transaction charges from us or Western Union Business Solutions
- Favourable exchange rates compared to most banks
- Reduced bank fees because transfer is initiated locally
- Payments post as quickly as 2 business days from transfer
The platform provides you with a quote in your local currency, which is valid for 72 hours, so you can pay without worrying about exchange rates, added bank fees, or funds arriving short.
Follow these easy steps:
- Visit the payment portal and fill out your student details.
- Select the items for which you wish to pay and choose a payment option. Due to banking regulations, not all currencies are available. If your home currency isn’t offered, you can pay in another currency, such as the U.S. dollar.
- Enter the payment details of the person making the payment and select the language in which you would like to receive your instructions. (You may need to temporarily allow pop-ups in your browser to view the payment instructions.)
- Print your payment instructions and process your payment at your bank or through online banking.
- You are done. Western Union Business Solutions will post the funds to your student account as soon as they are received, usually 2-5 days from when you make your transfer.
If you are unable to make a payment using GlobalPay for Students, email email@example.com or call 1-877-218-8829 toll free for assistance.
*certain currencies may require student to contact designated service provider in country to obtain rate.
** Any payment accepted from you by Western Union Business Solutions will be on behalf of your educational institution, under an agreement with your educational institution. Western Union Business Solutions is not a service provider to you or other students.