Please be advised that Photo ID and Locker services have temporarily moved to 115 McCaul St. Level 1.
Photo ID and locker services operational hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM until 3:30 PM.
General locker information
Student lockers at OCAD University are managed and administered through Facilities & Studio Services.
Locker rentals are available to any currently registered student on a
Terms and conditions
- Lockers provided by OCAD U offer a basic level security for the convenience of students.
- OCAD U assumes no responsibility for, nor custody of contents stored in lockers.
- OCAD U shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to locker contents.
- Locker contents remain the sole responsibility of the student at all times. Students should not store valuable items in lockers.
- Students cannot make permanent alterations to lockers at any time during the course of the year.
- Pre-existing damaged lockers must be reported within seven (7) days of initial rental.
- Firearms, weapons, illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia must not be placed in lockers
- Locker fees are non-refundable.
- Only OCAD U issued padlocks are to be used on the lockers. All others will be removed without compensation.
- Locks on lockers remain the property of OCAD U and must be left
onthe locker at end of term.
- Lockers must be cleared out at the end of the winter term. Items left in lockers will be disposed.
- Pay the listed fee due at the time the locker is rented.
- Exercise caution when placing foods, liquids or other substances that may escape into adjacent lockers.
- Keep lockers clean and odour-free at all times.
- Report any maintenance problems with the locker, locker hardware or padlock to a staff member of Facilities & Studio Services.
- Promptly remove all locker contents by the posted date on the back of the locker card. Articles not cleared by the deadline date shall be considered abandoned and subject to removal by Distribution Services and discarded without compensation to the student.
*Please note that locker services are available until 3:30 p.m.