Welcome to Copy and Print Services
Copy and Print Services provides the OCAD University community with its copying and digital output needs. We currently operate a full-service Digital Print shop located at 51 McCaul Street. We also manage the University's networked black and white printers, and its fleet of multi-function copiers.
Our services are available to all students, faculty, staff and alumni. We also gladly accept business from outside the OCAD U community.
Concerning Material Tickets and Print Vouchers
We will no longer be accepting OCADU Material Tickets starting 6 October 2017. Please be sure to transfer/credit them into your Print Account or your Materials Account before that date. To add credits to your Print Account, please use our Payable system online!
Wide Format Printing!
Located at 51 McCaul Street, we've added an Océ Colorwave 500 large format colour laser printer to ensure we’re providing a reliable, high quality, low cost service.
Wide Format Laser output is available in two categories:
1. Engineering/CAD Output (B&W)
- This refers to Architectural, Schematical or Linework prints with no gradient and no solid flats exceeding 10% of the image
- Pricing for this service is $1 per linear foot
2. Graphic/Art Output (Monochrome & Colour)
- This refers to any and all other prints
- Pricing for this service varies, with the cheapest option being $1.55 per square foot
If you have any further questions or concerns, to please stop by the shop or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We're here to help
If you have any questions about printing, file preparation or copying, feel free to find us and we'll help you. You can also consult our Knowledgebase which contains how-to articles for things like file preparation, colour copying and printing, fee and account information, and more!