postcard project '17
Accepted to OCAD University in September 2017?
Congratulations on accepting OCAD University's offer of admission for September 2017. We look forward to welcoming you face-2-face!
Watch your email for OCAD U info. Read them carefully! One of the messages you will receive will include notice and directions for your participation in the annual "face2face: postcard project", your FIRST on-campus exhibition in September as part of O-DAYS! 2017, OCAD U's orientation!
You want to get a head start!?
Create a SELF-PORTRAIT postcard. Send it to us. Introduce yourself to the OCAD U community. Participate in your first on-campus exhibition.
Meet your peers face-2-face!
- Substrate: Card stock/illustration board* (Buy it at the art supply store, or use a piece of cereal box!)
- Size: 5” x 7” (12.7 cm x 17.78 cm)*
- Medium: Your choice ... pencil? charcoal? paint? photography? 3-D?
- Style: Express your own unique style. How do you see yourself?
- Include: Your full name on the front as part of the design!
*Incorrect sizes or substrate will not be exhibited.
Yes, include your name on the front as part of the design, but don't forget to PRINT your FULL name and student number on the back of your postcard too. Enclose it in an envelope and mail it (or drop it off in person) by the appropriate deadline.
Send us your self-portrait postcard so that it arrives no later than Friday, July 14, 2017, for a chance to win a $100 giftcard for Above Ground Art Supplies.
All postcards received by the final submission deadline of Friday, August 25, 2017, will qualify for a chance to win (prize TBA).