Hours and locations
The OCAD U Library is comprised of three different locations.
Dorothy H. Hoover Library
The OCAD U Library empowers the imagination and leads the university community in the creation, discovery and sharing of knowledge. Use the library as your first stop in research. We provide a variety of study areas, self-serve group study rooms, scanners and desktop computers networked with a full suite of software. Registered students, faculty and staff have access to over 100,000 art and design books, and extensive digital resources including almost 200,000 e-books and 42,000 full text e-journals as well as materials, multimedia and image databases.
- 113 McCaul Street, Level 2, room 215 MCC (The Annex Building), also accessible from 122 St. Patrick St.
- 2nd floor above the Village by the Grange Foodcourt (elevator and stair access)
- Bike parking is available on McCaul Street and St. Patrick Street.
Fall hoursSeptember 11 to December 20, 2017
- Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8:45 pm
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 6:45 pm
- Saturday: 11 a.m. to 5:45 pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
- Monday, October 9 (Thanksgiving Day)
December 21 to December 22, 2017
- Thursday, Friday: 9 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.
December 23, 2017 to January 2, 2018 CLOSED (Winter Holiday Break)