Future of Good is gearing up for its inaugural Women’s Economic Resilience Summit taking place online June 8-9, 2022.
The conference is bringing together about 500 changemakers from across the country to celebrate the achievements of women in social impact, discuss feminist approaches to recovery, and advance gender equity in social purpose organizations.
Future of Good advances gender equity in social impact and feminist approaches to recovery, which are an important part of its journalism and coverage. In just the three short years, they have featured stories of and insights from women whose bold ambitions and brave journeys are shaping and inspiring a better tomorrow for all.
The Women’s Economic Resilience Summit aims to dive into feminist philanthropy, feminist movements, feminist social policy, feminist leadership, and a whole lot more.
- Tynesha McHarris, Co-Founder, Black Feminist Fund
- Maryann Kerr, Author, Tarnished: Let’s rethink, reimagine and co-create a new social impact sector
- Surranna Sandy, CEO, Skills for Change
- Sabrine National Azraq, Projects Lead, Canadian Council for Muslim Women
- Jacqueline Jennings, Venture Partner, Raven Indigenous Capital Partners
- Chantel Cabaj, CEO, Boardwell
- Paulette Senior, President & CEO, Canadian Women's Foundation
- Monica Samuel, Founder, Black Women In Motion
- Cynthia Eyakuze, Co-Vice President, Global Programs, Equality Fund