The OCAD U Library's Learning Zone has launched a new software support chat! Book a meeting with one of our experienced student staff members to get help using a software taught at OCAD U, including:
- Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and more
- Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Motion graphics programs such as After Effects, Premiere and iMovie
- 3D modeling software such as AutoCAD, Sketchup, Revit and Rhino
Monday to Thursday - 9:00am - 9:00pm
Friday - 9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturdays - 11:00am - 4:00pm
Register for a 30 minute meeting at https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/G03b3c7adab474f39ad46fba1c418f92c@ocaduniversity.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/
Experiencing issues with making a Booking with our service?
- Make sure you are logged in to your OCAD U email account before registering
- Double check that you have entered your email address correctly before submitting
- If you are seeing no available dates or times, try refreshing your browser or try a different browser. We have dates and times available!
- As with many tech issues, you can try to clear your cache or try to access the service with a different web browser
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for any questions about the service