The Dorothy H. Hoover Library is located at 113 McCaul Street, Level 2, and includes print, electronic, visual and audio-visual collections.
OCAD U alumni are eligible for a special alumni membership:
- $50 for one year
- alumni membership entitles members to sign out a maximum of 9 books
* Please note: alumni may not sign-out AV items (videos, DVDs) or slides, and may not access electronic databases
How to Get Your Alumni Library Membership
- Please email the Alumni Relations office and request library access.
- Include your first and last names, program and year.
- Await confirmation from us before proceeding to the Library.
- Alumni Relations will provide the Library with your name and alumni number.
- You may also visit the Alumni Relations office located at 230 Richmond St West, 10th Floor or contact us by phone at 416-977-6000, Ext. 4880.
Be sure to keep in touch so we can inform you about upcoming events and provide you with the benefits and services you've earned. Please create your alumni profile in our new Alumni Portal so that we have your updated mailing address and preferred email. Keep us updated about your career news, accolades, and exhibitions.
To get in touch with members of our fundraising and donor services team please visit our contact page. Canadian Charitable Registration No. 10779 7250 R0001