LATE APPLICATIONS FOR THE FALL 2018 ENTRY TERM ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED TO THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS:
• CRITICISM & CURATORIAL PRACTICE
• CROSS-DISCIPLINARY ART
• DIGITAL FUTURES
• INDIGENOUS VISUAL CULTURE
• INTEGRATED MEDIA
• MATERIAL ART & DESIGN
• VISUAL AND CRITICAL STUDIES
TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT: OUAC.ON.CA
ALL PROGRAMS, EXCEPT VISUAL AND CRITICAL STUDIES, REQUIRE A PORTFOLIO TO BE SUBMITTED FOR ADMISSION TO OCADU.SLIDEROOM.COM
VISUAL AND CRITICAL STUDIES APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT SUPPLEMENTAL APPLICATION MATERIALS. DETAILS WILL BE EMAILED AFTER APPLICATION IS RECEIVED.
Guide to Admissions
1. Choose your area of study: OCAD University offers three undergraduate degrees — a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), Bachelor of Design (BDes) or a Bachelor of Arts (BA) — in a wide array of different programs. All undergraduate programs can be completed in four years of full-time study. If you need help deciding which of our programs best suit you, come to one of our many events throughout the year, peruse our viewbook and course calendar or do some homework by talking to people who are active in these fields.
2. Learn about our admission requirements: Admission to OCAD U’s studio programs (Bachelor Design, Bachelor of Fine Arts) is based primarily on an assessment of your portfolio of work. Admission to the Bachelor of Arts in Visual and Critical Studies is based on a combination of a review of a written assignment and your academic records. All applicants must submit a Statement of Intent and must meet minimum academic requirements. International applicants are welcome and should familiarize themselves with special requirements. OCAD U offers many transfer pathways for students with previous post-secondary experience.
3. Submit your application online: All applicants apply through the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC). The application will be made available in October and the deadline to apply for the 2018/2019 academic year is February 1, 2018.