Visiting students

Graduate students at other universities who wish to take courses at OCAD University not leading to a degree may be admitted, with the appropriate permissions, through the Ontario Visiting Graduate Student Plan (OVGS) or the Canadian University Graduate Transfer Agreement (CUGTA). Information on these programs and application forms should be available through the graduate department at your home university.

Please consult the OCAD University Course Catalogue for available course offerings and descriptions.

International students wishing to take one or more graduate courses at OCAD U must complete the Visiting/Exchange Student Application form.