Loan programs

Government student loans are offered through Canadian provinces and territories for Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons. If you are from Ontario, the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) provides student loan and grant funding from both the provincial and federal governments. If you are not from Ontario, you would apply for student loans through your home province.

International students are not eligible to apply for government assistance through Canadian Federal and/or other Canadian Provincial programs, including the student loan and bursary programs listed on our web site.

For information on OSAP or other provincial/territorial loans, or Bank Funded Loans, visit the links in the menu section.

antalya escort