All 100- and 200-level Liberal Studies courses have final examinations. These take place during the final examination period April 22 and 23.
The Schedules will be posted here before the start of each semester.
Final Exam Protocols for Students
1. Sign-in and Sign-out
2. Late arrival: students arriving later than 30 minutes may be denied access to the examination and receive zero
3. Personal belongings
4. Washroom breaks
5. Eating and drinking: No food (except where medical note provided); beverages permitted
6. No electronic devices (including electronic dictionaries, cell phones, CD players, MP3 players, Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) etc.)
7. Use of print unilingual dictionaries: generally, no (discretion of instructor)
8. Students should be prepared to remain in the exam room for the duration of the exam
9. All Special Accommodations must be arranged at least 2 weeks in advance with the Coordinator, Centre for Students with Disabilities
10. Deferred Exams
Please refer to the Deferred Exam Policy, Academic Considerations for Relgious Observances Policy and Religious Observance Dates.
11. Exam Conflict
Please refer to the academic policy regarding final examinations and deferred examinations. The examination schedule takes priority, so students must plan their travel arrangements around their final examinations and studio critiques, not vice versa.
Last Modified:1/24/2012 12:57:18 PM