What do I like best about OCAD? "The programs are so diverse and give you so much flexibility."
Can I give you piece of advice? "Don’t underestimate the work load. It’s a lot harder than you think, mentally and physically. Don’t be afraid to try new media and try all the different types of classes you can. Mix media!"
~ Aanchal M., Second-year Printmaking
The International Student Services Office (ISSO)
The ISSO offers individual and group support, services and referrals pertaining to immigration, health, employment and cultural adaptation for international students, mobility/exchange students, and all students wishing to make meaningful global connections.
Benefits of getting connected and involved in the ISSO:
- Be part of our 200+ international student community
- Join the INTERNATIONALeyes student group and the ISSO advisory group
- Become an international peer mentor
- Represent international students through OCADSU
- Take on leadership roles at orientation and other campus events
- Get up-to-date information on study permits, immigration, employment, health and finance
International Student Services Office
Student Centre, 51 McCaul Street, Level 1
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Email us at email@example.com
Phone us at 416-977-6000, Ext. 293
Coordinator, International Student Services
& Student Mobility/Exchange
Last Modified:1/24/2012 12:57:21 PM
Steve Kang welcomes new international students. Photo: Arslan Shahid.
For an insightful story on OCAD's International Student Services Office, please see OCAD GOES GLOBAL