The Office of the Registrar can assist you with accessing all official student records, such as student forms, academic records, details on course registration and information about graduation and convocation.
We are available to assist you with any questions or concerns related to:
- Academic Integrity
- Academic Standing
- Archived Course Calendars (2004-2014)
- Archived Course Information Request (Prior to 2004)
- Dates and Deadlines
- Grade Appeals
- Graduation and Convocation
- Independent Study
- Letters of Permission
- Non-Academic Misconduct Student Policy
- Postgraduate Certificate Programs for Alumni
- Program Guides
- Registration and Advising
- Requesting Documents
- Student Forms
- Student Petitions
- Special Students
- Transfers/Transfer Credit
Office of the Registrar
230 Richmond Street West, Level 5
Phone: 416.977.6000, ext. 235
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Office Closures and Holidays
Monday, May 22, 2017 Victoria Day, University Closed.
Friday, June 9, 2017 Convocation, Office of the Registrar is closed.
Friday, June 30, 2017 Canada Day (observed), University Closed.
Monday, August 7, 2017 Civic holiday, University Closed
September 4, 2017 Labour Day, University Closed
October 9, 2017 Thanksgiving, University Closed.