Employment Equity Sub-Committee
The Employment Equity Sub-Committee (EESC) is an on-going advisory team that is mandated by the Employment and Educational Equity Committee (EEEC) to do the following:
- Identify and propose ways to eliminate barriers in OCAD U's employment procedures and policies.
- Establish policies and practices to ensure that the effects of systemic barriers are eliminated.
- Ensure appropriate representation of designated as well as additional underrepresented group members in OCAD U's workforce.
In order to carry out this mandate the advisory group will:
- Establish best practices through research
- Develop an annual work plan and present it to the EEEC
- Develop an OCAD U Employment Equity Policy
- Develop and oversee an Employment Equity survey
- Develop and oversee an Employment Equity Plan
- Develop an annual Employment Equity Report and evaluate its progress
- Communicate equity responsibilities to the University community
- Prepare OCAD U for compliance and an audit
Please click here for the Employment Equity sub-Committee Terms of Reference.