International Student Services ensures international students, exchange students and all students wishing to make meaningful global connections have access to innovative services, programs and activities that are responsive to their needs and assist them in becoming successful practitioners in the fields of art and design.
International Student Services offers support, information and referrals pertaining to the following:
- Immigration matters (referrals to government information on study permits and work permits)
- On- and off-campus employment for international students
- Emergency bursary funds for international students
- University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP)
- Adjusting to life in Canada
- Student exchange and study-abroad opportunities
For information on applying to OCAD U as an international student, please visit:
International Student Services
Floor 5, 230 Richmond St. W., Toronto
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Administrator, International Student Services
Phone: 416-977-6000, Ext. 3842
Coordinator, International Student Services & Student Mobility/Exchange
Phone: 416-977-6000, Ext. 293