Bell Kearns & Associates,
Helen Kearns & Gary Ursell Bursary
A funding opportunity for a Canadian Citizen who is a beneficiary of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement entering OCAD University. Preference is given to a student entering the Indigenous Visual Culture Program (INVC). The bursary is renewable for up to four years of study.
If no successful candidates are found, this bursary will be open to all Inuit and Aboriginal students.
Amount: $12,500, renewable for up to 4 consecutive years of study
Students must meet all of the following criteria in order to apply for this bursary:
- Canadian Resident who is a beneficiary of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement
- Student entering the Indigenous Visual Culture Program (INVC) at OCAD University
- Letter of recommendation from any person who is not a family member (i.e. program counsellor, teacher, etc.)
- 500 word letter explaining how this bursary will assist your post-secondary education
- Completed admissions application through the Ontario Universities Application Centre (OUAC)
The deadline to apply is Friday, April 1, 2016, 4 pm. All applicants will receive an email advising them of the results of their application whether successful or unsuccessful.
Submit your completed application: The deadline is now over.
(Right-click on link, "save as" file to your desktop, fill in and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or print and deliver to 51 McCaul St.).
- By email: email@example.com
- By mail: OCAD U Financial Aid & Awards Office, 100 McCaul Street, Toronto, ON M5T 1W1
- In person: Financial Aid & Awards Office, 230 Richmond Street West, Level 5
If you feel that there is other information we should take into account in reviewing your bursary application, please feel free to attach additional supporting documentation.