Each year in September, OCAD University welcomes over 1,000 first-year undergraduate students to the community with orientation.
Frosh? Puh-lease. OCAD U does not do "frosh." We do O-DAYS!
While O-DAYS! programming is informative — providing details about key resources on campus and helping you prepare academically — activities are also designed to be fun and inviting, helping build community and connection.
O-DAYS! highlights include:
- Annual face2face: postcard project
- Informative welcome presentations
- OCAD U Service Expo
- Ceremonial greetings from Indigenous Visual Culture Program (INVC)
- Words of wisdom from Dr. Sara Diamond, President/Vice Chancellor
- Introductions to your faculties from OCAD University Deans
- Special remarks from OCAD Student Union (OCADSU)
- Annual Above Ground Art Materials Fair (AMF)
- Annual Community Fair
- Annual Butterfield Park BBQ*
(beef, veggie and Halal hotdogs; unlimited popcorn and sno-cones!)
- Music, entertainment and more!
Coordinated by Campus Life and your OCAD Student Union, O-DAYS! takes place at the main campus building (100 McCaul St.) and in our green space, Butterfield Park. See you there!
Find out more!
- face2face: postcard project 2016
- Join the O-TEAM and volunteer for O-DAYS!
- O-DAYS! schedule of activities
- Sponsorship and support
- Download the free student life app and access our O-DAYS! schedule
- Campus Life on Facebook
- Campus Life on Instagram
- Campus Life on Twitter