REFERENCE & INSTRUCTION
Book a Seminar
For in-class instruction sessions, or for individual research assistance, contact:
What we do
- help library users meet their information needs
- develop their information literacy skills by assisting in the selection and use of appropriate search tools and techniques
- assist users in the evaluation of information sources and, when appropriate, refer users to resources outside the library
- conduct seminars and workshops to help library users find, retrieve, and evaluate information sources. Library tours and bibliographic instruction sessions provide users with general or course specific information on library resources, search aids and search strategies.
Last Modified:1/24/2012 12:57:32 PM
- NEW DATABASE: Sage Knowledge - A general / multidisciplinary database which includes more than 2,500 academic ebooks and 350 handbooks and encyclopedias.
- DATABASE TRIAL (expires June 14th): Photography - The World through the Lens assembles collections of photographs, photograph albums, photographically illustrated books and texts on the early history of photography from libraries and archives from across the globe.
- NEW DATABASE: Oxford Journals Online (see title list)
- NEW IN PRINT: new BOOKS or JOURNALS
- View 2013 Melva J. Dwyer Award winner
- NEW RESOURCE: Artists as Writers index