Image Credit: Sab Meynert
The Learning Zone is OCAD University’s newest library space; an alternative work area where you can collaborate with other students and faculty or seek advice from Library staff.
The Learning Zone features desktop and laptop computer workspaces, high-tech and low-tech equipment available for loan, table space for non-toxic studio work, an AV outlet for faculty and first-year students and several collections including the OCAD Zine Library, Art & Design Annuals and the Visionnaire periodical collection.
The Learning Zone is located on level one of the Village by the Grange building. The space can be accessed through the entrances at 113 McCaul Street and 122 St. Patrick Street. Bike parking is available outside the space at the St. Patrick Street entrance. With the exception of public events and exhibitions, you must have a valid OCADU ID card to enter the Learning Zone.
Click here to watch a video on how to find us.
Learning Zone Contacts
Last Modified:11/26/2013 10:22:10 AM
- FOOD 4 FINES: is BACK! 25 Nov. - 11 Dec.; stay tuned on Twitter or Facebook
- NEW E-Journals: Access the latest issues of more than 42 Intellect Press journal titles including, Craft Research, Journal of Visual Art Practice, Philosophy of Photography, and the Journal of Curatorial Studies.
- NEW DATABASE: Sage Knowledge - A general / multidisciplinary database which includes more than 2,500 academic ebooks and 350 handbooks and encyclopedias.
- NEW DATABASE: Oxford Journals Online (see title list)
- NEW IN PRINT: new BOOKS or JOURNALS
- View 2013 Melva J. Dwyer Award winner
- NEW RESOURCE: Artists as Writers index