Image Credit: Sab Meynert
The Learning Zone is OCAD University’s newest library space; an alternative work area where you can collaborate with other students and faculty or seek advice from Library staff.
The Learning Zone features desktop and laptop computer workspaces, high-tech and low-tech equipment available for loan, table space for non-toxic studio work, an AV outlet for faculty and first-year students and several collections including the OCAD Zine Library, Art & Design Annuals and the Visionnaire periodical collection.
The Learning Zone is located on level one of the Village by the Grange building. The space can be accessed through the entrances at 113 McCaul Street and 122 St. Patrick Street. Bike parking is available outside the space at the St. Patrick Street entrance. With the exception of public events and exhibitions, you must have a valid OCADU ID card to enter the Learning Zone.
Click here to watch a video on how to find us.
Learning Zone Contacts
Last Modified:11/26/2013 10:22:10 AM
- BOOK DISPLAY: get to know the artists in your neighbourhood
- NEW DATABASE: Films on Demand is a streaming video service which provides access to more than 15,000 educational videos in dozens of subject areas. It includes content from Films for the Humanities & Sciences, BBC, PBS, Nova and numerous other educational film producers.
- NEW DATABASE: AdForum is a comprehensive collection of over 150,000 award-winning advertisements sourced from 50 leading international award shows and over 20,000 agencies.
- NEW IN PRINT: new BOOKS or JOURNALS
- View 2014 Melva J. Dwyer Award nominations
- NEW RESOURCE: Artists as Writers index
- FOOD 4 FINES: stay tuned on Twitter or Facebook