Image Credit: Sab Meynert
The Learning Zone is OCAD University’s newest library space; an alternative work area where you can collaborate with other students and faculty or seek advice from Library staff.
The Learning Zone features desktop and laptop computer workspaces, high-tech and low-tech equipment available for loan, table space for non-toxic studio work, an AV outlet for faculty and first-year students and several collections including the OCAD Zine Library, Art & Design Annuals and the Visionnaire periodical collection.
The Learning Zone is located on level one of the Village by the Grange building. The space can be accessed through the entrances at 113 McCaul Street and 122 St. Patrick Street. Bike parking is available outside the space at the St. Patrick Street entrance. With the exception of public events and exhibitions, you must have a valid OCADU ID card to enter the Learning Zone.
Click here to watch a video on how to find us.
Learning Zone Contacts
Last Modified:11/26/2013 10:22:10 AM
- NEW DATABASE: Films on Demand for more than 15,000 educational videos from Films for the Humanities & Sciences, BBC, PBS, Nova and others.
- SUMMER READS: Check out our most popular fiction and graphic novels.
- NEW DATABASE: Opposing Viewpoints in Context in-depth information on current social issues such as viewpoint articles (e.g. pro/con essays), topic overviews, statistics, primary documents, and more.
- NEW DATABASE: Literature Criticism Online (LCO) & Artemis are now available. LCO includes biographies, reviews, and critical essays on authors and their works. Both LCO and Literature Resource Center can be searched using the Artemis platform.
- NEW IN PRINT: new BOOKS or JOURNALS
- NEW RESOURCE: Artists as Writers index
- View 2014 Melva J. Dwyer Award winner
- FOOD 4 FINES: stay tuned on Twitter or Facebook