Find style guides
Writing style guides
- HyperGrammar (Univ. of Ottawa)
One of the best writing style guides online! Find succinct descriptions, with useful examples, of all aspects of English language grammar, syntax and diction.
- Quotations: When & Why
- Formatting Quotations
- Definitions for Citations & Quotations
- Finding Citation Information for a Bibliography (or Works Cited List) from Print Sources using NEW 7th ed.
MLA, APA, Chicago/Turabian style guides
- Research and Citation Resources (OWL Purdue): the BEST citation guide for:
- KniteCite (Heckman Library, Calvin College): cut and paste citation information into formatting tool and have your citations formatted automatically in MLA, APA, or Chicago. Includes multimedia, artworks, photographs, film and video
- MLA, APA, Chicago/Turabian Guide for citations and works cited/bibliography (Univ. of Toronto "Writing Advice")
- MLA In-Text (Parenthetical) Citations
Image style guides
- MLA Citation Guide (Academy of Art University Library): including artworks, online images, films, videos
- How to Cite Electronic Sources (Library of Congress: How to cite illustrations, photographs, films, maps using 6th edition MLA)