INTER-LIBRARY LOANS (RACER)
By setting up an account, OCAD U students, faculty, and staff may borrow books and other circulating items from other libraries. Note:
- request are accepted only for books not held in the OCAD Library collection; check the Library Catalogue before using the Inter-Library Loan service
- undergraduate users may request up to nine items at any one time
- for more information, view Inter-Library Loan Policy
Requesting an Inter-library Loan
First time users: submit an online request through RACER (Rapid Access to Collections by Electronic Requesting)
- complete RACER first-time user Registration Form (Off Campus? log in with OCADU username/password)
- you will receive an e-mail verification that you have successfully registered
- See USING RACER guide for more information
Forgot your Password?
- Contact Robert Fabbro (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or 416 977-6000, X343
- NOTE: the OCAD Library cannot access patron passwords; a new password will be created, which you can then change.
Last Modified:7/17/2012 11:23:47 AM
- NEW DATABASE: Sage Knowledge - A general / multidisciplinary database which includes more than 2,500 academic ebooks and 350 handbooks and encyclopedias.
- NEW DATABASE: Oxford Journals Online (see title list)
- NEW IN PRINT: new BOOKS or JOURNALS
- View 2013 Melva J. Dwyer Award winner