English Language Pathway
In-class language support for first-year ELL students
You can continue to develop your university language skills in ELL sections of three of your required liberal studies first-year classes:
- ENGL-1004 The Essay and the Argument: ESL
- VISC-1001 Global Visual and Material Culture: Beginnings to 1800 (Fall)
- VISC-1002 Global Visual and Material Culture: 1800 to the Present (Winter)
How do I register for ELL sections?
You can register directly for any of the Essay and the Argument ESL sections.
To register for the Global Visual and Material Culture sections, you have two options:
- Visit the FoLAS/SIS office at Room 315, Level 3, 100 McCaul St. It's open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line: “ELL Section-Global Vis & Mat Cult”
- In the email, include your name and OCAD University ID number (student number) and the sections you want to register for (Fall only; Winter only; Fall and Winter).
Global Visual and Material Culture Course Schedule 2016/2017:
The Essay and the Argument: ESL Course Schedule 2016/2017: