The Integrated Media studios provide students with the space and equipment needed to produce works in film, video, audio and electronics. Facilities include:
- Video/Performance Production Studio (Room 355): a 500-square-foot shooting studio that houses a lighting grid, a cyclorama, walls suitable for projections and backdrops for green screen compositing and other applications.
- Physical Computing/Hybrid Lab (Room 358): supports electronic, robotic, wearable, networked and virtual art and design practices.
- Film/Animation Production Studio (Room 340): complete with animation stand, lights, a DSLR camera, an iMac and Dragon Software, housing a Steenbeck Flatbed for film editing and a 16mm Optical Printer.
- Audio Recording Studio (Room 354): with a record booth, Midi keyboards, a studio microphone, Mackie Control Surface and speakers. A MacPro computer supports Cubase and ProTools software.
- Editing/Media Lab (Room 353): the main post-production facility, housing 12 Mac computers and supports all Final Cut Studio two applications, Adobe After Affects and Photoshop. Students have access to professional audio and video editing programs and work stations with VCRs, speakers and multiple displays.
Integrated Media technicians are available to assist students in the various studios. Technicians also operate the Sign-Out Cage where students enrolled in Integrated Media courses can sign out industry standard video and film cameras, audio recording equipment and studio lights. The Sign-Out Cage also sells electronics supplies, video tapes (mini-DV), CDs, DVDs and film stock (S8 and 16mm).
The Sign-Out Cage displays student work on video monitors throughout the year. Students organize an annual cabaret that showcases the artwork of our students. Faculty and students also organize Nerd Nite, the Sumo Robot Challenge and a drop-in weekly Music Jam.
The INTM Studio is now closed for the summer months.
416-977-6000, Ext. 299
416-977-6000, Ext. 350
416-977-6000, Ext. 243
The shops and studios are now closed for the summer.
The first day of the new academic year is: Wednesday, September 3rd, 2014.
Please check back soon for updated schedules!
Check back soon for Fall schedule updates!