CAMPUS LOCATION & MAPS
OCAD University is located in the heart of Toronto, a vibrant nexus that brings a diversity of creative forces together. Toronto is home to more than 40,000 working designers, the third largest concentration of visual arts and entertainment professionals in North America, and possibly the world's most diverse range of cultures.
On campus we provide excellent resources to support your creative growth. We offer you the academic rigour of a university with the experimental freedom of a hands-on, small class, studio environment. From our fabrication studios to our library, our student exhibition spaces to our research facilities, you will gain the knowledge and have access to the tools that you need to develop your unique voice.
For an idea just how close OCAD University is to all that Toronto has to offer, check out a map of what's nearby (PDF).
100 McCaul Street
Toronto, ON M5T 1W1
Admissions and Recruitment Office
Level 3, 230 Richmond Street West, Toronto, ON
Exts 2055, 428, 489 or 310
OCAD University Campus Maps
Our campus comprises several buildings located along the McCaul Street corridor, from Dundas Street West in the north to Richmond Street West in the south.
Download a complete OCAD University Campus Map (PDF), or download by building:
- The Main Building, including the Sharp Centre for Design, located at 100 McCaul Street
- The Annex Building, including the Library, Learning Zone, classrooms and more, located within the Village by the Grange at 113 McCaul Street and 122 St. Patrick Street
- The Rosalie Sharp Pavilion, with the Cashier, Registrar's Office and more, at 115 McCaul Street
- The Student Centre at 51 McCaul Street, and research facilities at 49 McCaul Street
- Adjoined buildings at 230 and 240 Richmond Street West, including Visual Resources and Admissions & Recruitment offices, Onsite at OCAD U gallery
- 205 Richmond Street West, including Graduate Studies, Digital Futures, Marketing & Communications, Development & Alumni Relations and more