Epost™ SIGN-ON INSTRUCTIONS
As part of our commitment to sustainable business practices, OCAD University now offers pay statements in digital format online through Epost, the online mail delivery system from Canada Post.
Here's what to expect when you sign up for epost™:
A private, secure electronic mailbox (epost boxTM) where you can receive, pay and manage your mail (including your Pay Statement, bills, etc.) online... and it's FREE to the Employee!
A variety of convenient ways to manage and store your mail - with epost™, you can store your Pay Statements, T4s and other mail for up to seven years. No more paper piles to file!
A growing list of Mailers to choose from! These are the companies who can send your mail electronically to your epost box!
To take advantage of this great new service, you must be paid through direct deposit and follow these simple steps:
1. Sign up for a free epost boxTM
- Visit http://www.epost.ca to sign up for your free epost boxTM
2. Subscribe to your online pay statement
- Login to your epost boxTM and choose Ceridian from the list of Mailers by clicking the “ADD A MAILER” button.
- Follow the instructions provided to complete your subscription. Be sure to have a paper pay statement on hand as you will be prompted to enter certain information contained therein.
- Please omit the letters attached to the Employer Number (i.e. enter only “511”).
- The leading-zeros appearing at the beginning of your Employee Number should not be included (i.e., if the employee number is 000001234, please enter 1234).
- To ensure that you receive an email notification when your pay statement is delivered, please select “Email Notification” from the left menu bar.
3. That’s it!
- Your next Pay Statement will be delivered to your epost boxTM.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When you subscribe to receive your pay statement online, you will NOT receive a paper copy.
Please be aware that due to processing times, your very first online pay statement may take one to two pay periods to be activated. Paper pay statements will still be provided until your first statement is delivered to your epost boxTM. If you have any questions or require further assistance in taking advantage of this exciting service, please contact Katrina Huggett, Human Resources Administrator (Compensation).
For all members of the OCAD U Pension Plan and for those who are considering joining the plan, in partnership with Great West Life we are holding three information sessions in February to provide an overview of the Pension Plan geared to plan members at each of the following stages:
1. Getting Started - February 5, 2014
2. Getting Serious - February 12, 2014
3. Getting Close - February 19, 2014
The sessions will be informative and will provide the opportunity to ask any questions that you may have. We hope to see you at one of the sessions!